Saturday, August 8, 2009

HARBAL REMEDY FOR DIABETICS

This is no fluke. It is real and true. You can control your blood suger level using some herb. It has been proven. My cousin used to be selective on what he eats since he developed high blood suger level. At a dinner attended by medics including resarch fellows and professors he was encouraged by one professor to eat anything that caught his fancy. my cousin was to see the professor after the dinner at the car.

My cousin obeyed and at the end he was introduced to this herb which is more bitter in taste than quinine. " Just chew it one a day after meal and check your blood suger level 1 hour before and 1 hour after meal", my cousin was told .

Do you know that since that revelation my cousin does not take his drugs again. The good thing about this herb is that there are no side effects and it is very effecient. My cousin has since recommended the herb to his mother and elder brother who are diabetic. My friend who recently has suffered the same faith has been shown the use of the herb too.
I am prepared to introduce this herb to any one that needs it, who has visited this blog and has navigated one or two adverts therein. Just drop a message leaving your gsm no. or some other contact detail. The herb cost little or nothing and can be procured very easily.
Best regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment